Unlike the temperamental germanium transistors used in the classic Tone Bender MK II circuit, Rosie utilizes a combination of JFET and select low gain, low noise silicon transistors, giving her plenty of reliably consistent punch and attack. A two-way tone toggle and external bias control expand on this stable foundation making it easy to dial in a broad range of textures, from thick and syrupy to chunky and aggressive. Rosie makes single coils sing and humbuckers bite, bringing forth the best from both types of pickups. In addition to adding great feel and dynamics, Rosies custom high impedance JFET input also ensures worry free performance by eliminating the possibility of any unwanted interaction with buffers or wahs. This means Rosie can be placed anywhere in your signal chain with no adverse tonal impact. If you are looking to capture the classic sounds of your early Zeppelin records but with 21st century stability, let Rosie take you all the way.
- Fuzz: Allows you to increase or decrease the amount of distortion.
- Level: Allows you to boost or cut your volume level.
- Bias:This is a highly interactive control that greatly affects the pedals overall midrange content and distortion characteristics.
- Tone Switch: Selects between Normal (right position) and Bass Reduction (left position) modes.
- True Bypass Switch: Allows you to engage or bypass the effect.Ê