Equipped with a select set of hand tuned silicon transistors, a 3-way tone toggle, and a wicked, wide-range bias knob, finding your personal sound is just a few twists away. Whether you are chasing a distinctly vintage flavor of fuzz or a monstrously modern wall of sound the Agent 13 has you covered. It can even self-oscillate at maximum fuzz settings turning the Agent 13 into an instrument in and of itself. If versatility and unique character is what you're after than look no further.
Features and Controls
- Fuzz: Allows you to increase or decrease the amount of distortion.
- Level: Allows you to boost or cut your volume level.
- Bias: This is a highly interactive control that greatly affects the pedalÕs midrange content and distortion characteristics.
- Tone Switch: 3 distinct modes: Bass boost to the right, Flat response at the far right setting, and Treble boost in the center position.
- True Bypass Switch: Allows you to engage or bypass the effect.